Monday, August 6, 2007

What a weekend

Wow, did i have a fun and busy weekend, were should I begin? How about I'm one of the newest memeber on the CT for lizandherbabes. I've admired Liz's work for ever since her firt kit Teal Jewles, and i'm so excited I get to work with her now. In honor of the new CT, Liz has created a beautiful kit and guess what it's a freebie!!


Sweet Girl


You can find it on her BLOG she also has a few other freebies if you want to snag them while you're there, just make sure to remember to leave her lots of love.
Next This weekend Amy Fenner and Theresa Borntreger had a Grand Opening Bash at goDigitalScrapbooking and it was filled with lots of great challenges and a fun scavenger hunt. I also took a chance and applied for their CT while I was at it. This is the LO with Amy's kit

And This is the one I did with Theresa's kit and a torn paper strip from a template by Amy


I also had some homework to do from my color workshop at Deco-Pages now I just have to post it. Also want to do some reviewing because we have another session tonight. Well, off I go have a good one.
Happy Scrappin!
~Colie

No comments: