Wednesday, August 8, 2007

CT layouts and a freebie!

Good morning, some of you may notice a new look here on my blog, well I decided it was time for a small makeover. I was getting a little tired of my old header so I made a new one. All my own design too. So yesterday i was able to get a few LOs done and I would like to share them with you. Look at Gabby's happy little face. Credits Amy Fenner's contribution to School Time GDS August Collab Kit (this Mega Collaboration Kit is awesome and you can get this kit free by purchasing $10 on a single order at anytime during the month of August at GDS how cool is that?) and I also used the Pick-a-Patch Sampler by Amy which is a great add on to the mega kit, and guess what the Pick-a-Patch Sampler, it's only $1.00!Credits-Amy Fenners Grunge Princess right now it's 20% off at GDS I might make a template out of this layout because I really like the way it turned out, so be sure to check back tomorrow.
This one I did with Little Royalty by lizandherbabes which you can find at Sweet Digi Scraps OK one more LO and then I promise you'll get a freebie.

Credits A Child's Joy by lizandherbabes find it at Sweet Digi Scraps. And Liz I have to agree with you, I think this kit was made just for him.
OK now to what you've all been waiting for.......You get......A template. It's actually what I used to do Aydan's LO. So here it is

You can download it HERE
So I hope you have enjoyed my LO's and maybe even inspired by them, but I won't push it. Have a great day and Happy Scrappin!
~Colie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are fabulous.... very inspiring. And thanks so much for sharing your talents with all of us. LOVE your new freebie!!!

Anonymous said...

You do wonderful layouts, and I really appreciate your willingness to share your templates. Your work is very good.

Maria said...

Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the wonderful templates.