Monday, August 27, 2007

I've been Tagged

OK so I've been tagged by Theresa so here goes

TAG
Just *two* things!


Two Names You Go By:
1. Mommy
2. Colie

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. T-shirt
2. Jeans

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a relationship:
1. love
2. honesty

Two Things you like to do:
1. Digi Scrappin
2. Taking long walks

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. A house keeper
2. More time in the day

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Killpoint
2. Chatted with Liz

Two things you ate today:
1. Had my am coffee
2. I don't seem to make time for breakfast

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Liz
2. My mom

Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Scrapping
2. Helping Gabby with her room

Two longest car rides:
1. From Pa to VA when I was a kid
2. From Atlantic City to Pittsburgh

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Lemonade

Two Things About Me, Things you may not have known:
1. I won't eat food from a dented can
2. I hate snakes!!

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hostess for Olive Garden
2. Manager of Carlton Cards

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The Breakfast Club

Places I have lived:
1. Penllyn PA
2. Atlantic City NJ

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Cheese Steak
2. Pumpkin Pie

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. At the beach
2. On a cruise

Two people I'm tagging to post this on their blog:
1. Liz
2. Silvia


Now, here's what you're supposed to do.. copy and paste my list to your blog. Delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send a shout out to the people you listed so they can do the same! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those whom you know.

No comments: