Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm a BAD blogger!

Ok when I started this blog, I had no idea I would end up on two CTs and still be trying to create my own designs! If some of you didn't know I have an addiction to digiscrappin and therefore I seem to find new reasons to scrap everyday! Working with Theresa and Amy at GDS and Liz at Sweet Digi Scraps has been just what I needed to feed my addiction. They are all awesome designers and I love being on their teams! And Liz has been so helpful with giving my hints on my own kits she really is the best! I have also decided it is time for me to change my "home" gallery. I have been at SBF since April but there have been some changes there that really aren't for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not leaving I will still post pages in my gallery, it just won't be my "home" anymore. On the home front Gabby starts school in a couple of weeks and we are in the process of trying to get out of summer mode and back into school mode. Yeah, because that's just so easy with a seven year old! HA..HA..HAHAHA! She really is a stubborn one and I have no idea where she gets it from......oh yeah. Anyway, that is why my poor little blog gets no love! It should calm down in a few weeks behind back to one child during the day will really help! But for now it's hit or miss if I post.

Happy Scrappin
~Colie

No comments: