Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A new day a new CT

Good morning, I am happy to report that Amy Fenner and Theresa Borntreger have accepted me as part of their CT Yippee Yippee. I got the news yesterday afternoon and I can't tell you how excited I was. They are such great designers and I'm so happy and grateful to be part of the team. I also have to say a special thank you to my family, they have been so supportive of my little ...well maybe not so digiscrap addiction. My son was even nice enough to decide he could stop being stubborn and use the potty like a big boy. Yay no more diapers or pull-ups. WooHoo happy dance!!!!! I've gotta run for now, laundry pile is calling my name.
Have a great day and happy scrappin!
~Colie

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Congrats, We're so happy to have you on the team!

Amy said...

Congrats and welcome aboard!!! We're so excited to have you!