Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Back and well rested!

Hey everyone, first of all I would like to tell you how much I enjoyed my mini vacation. I think we should all take one every once and a while, no where big just get the family away and enjoy each other. I had a great anniversary, we got to go out to dinner, a nice seafood buffet. And for Gabby's birthday she wanted to spend the day at the beach(this was my mini vacation). We got back a little too late for her cake so we did that part today, she enjoyed it because to her it's an extended birthday. I was able to do a couple of layout, and here is one.

Credits: Angie's Pretty in Pink Kit By Angela Young find the kit at the Digitals store HERE

And as I promised I have something for all you freebie hunters. I have been working on a few new kits for the store (coming soon) and in honor of my vacation, I've thrown a little quick page together for you. This one comes from my Tropical Escape kit


You can find it HERE

Enjoy and have a good one, Happy Scrappin
~Colie

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com