Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year and new look

Hey everyone in Digi land Colie here to wish you all a Very Happy New Year!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and are ready to start the new year off on the right foot. You may have noticed the new look here on my blog, it was time for a change and I did it all by myself. Had to, couldn't get a hold of Shannon shhh ;) But that wasn't the only reason for the change, Gotta Pixel has gone and gotten a makeover. It looks fantastic over there you really should take a peek Click here. And since there was a site redesign some of the designers created kits to go along with the new look
This one is mine

Celebrate the Moments will be exclusive to Gotta Pixel for the month of January and right now it's on sale 25% off. You can find it in my shop. Well that's all from me today until next time Happy Scrapping :)

No comments: