Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sale-ebration day 16

Can someone explain to me why is it that when the kids go back to school they pick up all sorts of fun germs and I'm the one who gets sick? I'm coming down with a cold of sorts, at least that's all I hope it is, and I'm just drained, I want to stay in bed all day which of course I can't :( But oh well, and so the story of Mom continues.

Today as promised there are two great kits you can grab for $2 each


Check out On Safari and In My Garden, Two oldies but goodies and your freebie today is a QP made using On Safari



D/L QP HERE

Hope everyone has a great day, I'll see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Reno Creations said...

Darn kids and their germs! The same thing is happening to me...my throat is all scratchy and I feel like I could sleep all day. I hope you feel better! PS the kits are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the adorable QP!