Tuesday, September 29, 2009

$1 Tuesday and a free Desktop

So my month has crashed and burned, well at least my sale-ebration did. I have so much going on at home right now I just let it get away from me. I'm hoping to have a few goodies for my blog readers in October to make it up to you. And I thank all of you who stuck it out with me. It's Tuesday and that means I have new goodies for you at Gotta Pixel for only $1 each. I went all out this week, I have 2 new kits and 2 new template sets.


For Starters template Set 18
FST18

It's Scary
ItsScary

CT LOs


Tool Shed
ToolShed
CTLOs

Wow if that isn't a bit to take in, don't you just love the LOs thanks to my fantastic CT who you'll get to hear all about in the next few days :) And now for a freebie. This one comes to you courtesy of Brandi D. She made an awesome desktop using Fall Pickins and I asked her if she could make a QP to share and she was kind enough to say yes :)


Oct Desktop

Brandi's Desktop is 1440x900 but my DT resolution is 1280x1024 so I reworked mine to fit, so today you have two sizes to choose from
1440x900 HERE
1280x1024 HERE
Hope you all have a great day!

8 comments:

JaneAnn said...

I just found your blog today and downloaded several of your templates. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Heather Devino said...

I love this! Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Beautiful desktop! Thank you!

scrappygirl said...

Thankyou for the wonderful freebie! We have featured it at The Digital Scrapbooking Free Site.

Elle said...

I love this desktop! It is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. I wanted to let you know that I put a link to it on my blog at The Two Faces of Elle

Anonymous said...

this is going on my desktop today! thanx a bunch!!!