Thursday, May 7, 2009

So You Think You Can Design

Well at least I think I can design, and well I hope you do too :) I've finished up my round one kit


Feeling Froggy Contains
8 papers
1 arrow
1 circle border
1 star border
1 grass border
3 buttons
1 cat tail
1 cloud
1 dirt splatter
1 dragonfly
2 frames
1 frog
3 stars
2 tabs
1 tree
1 worm



You can head on over to DSA and grab it free :)http://digiscrapaddicts.com/products/showphoto.php?photo=732


I've also added A new template set to my stores


You can get this template set in sizes 12x12 and 11x8.5 both are for personal and commercial use

11x8.5 BTST, GP & DD

12x12 BTST, GP & DD

And through Monday you can get them both 30% off

2 comments:

Kris Ann said...

Congrats on making it to Round Two.

You go Girl!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....