Saturday, May 16, 2009

Freebie for SYTYCD week 2

OK today I'm gonna find out if I'm moving forward to round 3 of the SYTYCD contest, looking through the entries, I'm starting to get a little nervous!! I really wouldn't want to be one of the judges, there are so many rockin kits. But here is mine if you would like to go over and grab it



You can grab it HERE but you do have to register to grab the freebie :) the small prices we pay LOL

This project 365 kit contains
12 papers
7 days of the week tabs
31 number tabs
12 month labels
2 arrows
1 bow
2 brackets
2 buttons
4 frames
3 journal mats
5 colored screws
1 staple
1 flower
1 365
2 2009 stamps
2 words, week and date

Hope you like it, and in a few hours I'll know if I'm moving on the round 3 or just cheering for the other awesome designers.

No comments: