Friday, August 28, 2009

$1 Friday and a CT call

SALE
It's Friday and that means $1 sale time at Divine Digital check out what I have on sale in my store.
CT CALL


I’m looking for a few talented scrappers to join my CT.
-Requirements:
-Work with 2 kits per month creating 1-2 LOs per kit
-Work with 1 template pack per month
-Post to 4 galleries
*Divine Digital
* Gotta Pixel
* 2 of you choice
-Check in once a week to the CT forum
-Have Fun

Think you have what it takes? Then send me an e-mail at coliescornercreations(at)yahoo(dot)com with CT call in the subject line. Included in the e-mail should be a link to your most complete gallery and your blog a short bio and any other teams you belong to. I look forward to hearing from you :) Call ends September 12th

NEWS
It's almost that time again, what time do you ask, My Birthday!! That's right next month I'm turning 30, and I'm gonna celebrate all month long. Be sure to keep an eye out here on my blog for all of the SALE-ebration info.

No comments: