Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back Yard Cookin and kit winners

Hiya everyone, I hope you all had a great day. Today we took the kids to a picnic and we all had a blast. I'll have pictures to share later on but it's late now and we're just getting in. I wanted to be sure and let you know Back Yard Cookin is no available at Gotta Pixel



One of my favorite smells of summer is the smell of BBQ. All of that good food that seems to bring people together and creates memories that last a lifetime. This kit is fill with fun elements and colorful papers great for scrapping those cook out, BBQ and picnic pictures and hybrid projects. kit contains 6 solid papers, 14 patterned papers, 1 ant cluster, 1 bottle of BBQ sauce, 5 buttons, 1 hamburger, 1 piece of chicken, 2 wrapped corners, 5 frames, 1 grill, 1 hot dog, 1 bottle of ketchup, 1 lady bug, 1 bottle of mustard, 1 pepper in 3 colors, 1 jar of relish, 3 ribbons, one staples ric rac, 1 salt shaker, 1 pepper shaker, 1 spatula, salt and pepper spills, 2 staple clusters, 2 stapled ribbon tabs, 2 tags. 1 tomato and 1 watermelon
* kit coordinates with the GP July Brag Book exchange

Thank you to everyone who left a comment yesterday, made me glad i got to have a bit of BBQ at the picnic today!! And now for the winners of the fabulous kit I used an online random number generator to be fair the numbers are 20 16 8 9 5
20- jke7698
16- LVMommy22
8- justjaymes
9- Nydia
5- Journey of the Spirit
If you lucky winners could e-mail me at coliescornercreations (at) yahoo (dot) com I'll send you a coupon for the kit.

1 comment:

Nydia said...

Thanks a lot Colie! I am excited about this! Big Hugs!