Wednesday, May 28, 2008

**New products and A freebie**

That's right I have been hard at work trying to get new products in the store and well, I think it has actually paid off. And what do I have to show you today? Well, first up is my Glitter Spatter Aplha
This alpha is a fun, glittery and acrylic. Includes both upper and lowercase letters A-Z numbers 0-9 and symbols { ? & ! you can find this alpha at BTST and ES

Next up we have my new kit In My Garden, I really had fun with this one!

This year we have finally started a garden and with all of the beautiful flowers popping up I was inspired to create this kit. Kit Contains 12 papers, 2 bows, 2 butterflies, 4 buttons, 1 dotted edge, 1 wooden fence, 5 flowers, 1 flower in a pot, 1 flower pot, 1 folded ribbon, 2 frames, 1 garden stake,2 bracket journal mats, 2 leaves, 5 ribbons, 2 seed packets, 1 garden shovel, 1 staple, 1 staple cluster, 1 set of stitches, tags and 2 watering cans. In My Garden is available at BTST and ES

Now that these are done I can catch up on all of the other stuff I have put off to the last minute LOL. But, before i go here is a little something from me to you

This Add On to In my Garden contains 4 papers 1 folder ribbon 2 flowers and 1 frame. You can download it HERE

Until next time, Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

Penny (harley-dreams) said...

Thanks for the great addon Colie. I love it. The kit is awesome and on my want list.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tiffany B said...

Thanks so much Colie. It is beautiful!

makeyesup said...

thanks for the addon, it's gorgeous.

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

thanks for giving away the add-on colie