Wednesday, May 28, 2008

**New products and A freebie**

That's right I have been hard at work trying to get new products in the store and well, I think it has actually paid off. And what do I have to show you today? Well, first up is my Glitter Spatter Aplha
This alpha is a fun, glittery and acrylic. Includes both upper and lowercase letters A-Z numbers 0-9 and symbols { ? & ! you can find this alpha at BTST and ES

Next up we have my new kit In My Garden, I really had fun with this one!

This year we have finally started a garden and with all of the beautiful flowers popping up I was inspired to create this kit. Kit Contains 12 papers, 2 bows, 2 butterflies, 4 buttons, 1 dotted edge, 1 wooden fence, 5 flowers, 1 flower in a pot, 1 flower pot, 1 folded ribbon, 2 frames, 1 garden stake,2 bracket journal mats, 2 leaves, 5 ribbons, 2 seed packets, 1 garden shovel, 1 staple, 1 staple cluster, 1 set of stitches, tags and 2 watering cans. In My Garden is available at BTST and ES

Now that these are done I can catch up on all of the other stuff I have put off to the last minute LOL. But, before i go here is a little something from me to you

This Add On to In my Garden contains 4 papers 1 folder ribbon 2 flowers and 1 frame. You can download it HERE

Until next time, Happy Scrappin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great addon Colie. I love it. The kit is awesome and on my want list.

Tiffany B said...

Thanks so much Colie. It is beautiful!

makeyesup said...

thanks for the addon, it's gorgeous.

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

thanks for giving away the add-on colie