Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Kit

Finally...I finally finished up my latest kit Spring Shimmers and I've added to my shop over at ES

Spring Shimmers comes to you as part of the ES May color play. With its browns pinks yellows greens and teal it is a warm, fun kit, perfect for scrapping your spring and feminine pages. Kit Includes: 10 papers(5 solid and 5 patterned), 1 sequin border 1 glitter border 2 bows 1 silver bracket 1 glittered acrylic bracket 2 butterflies 3 buttons 2 crumpled paper flourishes 2 flowers 1 silver flower brad 4 frames 2 glitter brackets . And right now, it
is on sale 50% off! You can
check it out HERE

Now not only did I finish the kit, but I created a LO with it, I tell you I'm on a roll here LOL.

This LO of my DD Gabby enjoying the smell of the azaleas in our garden. The template was also created by me for the Jump start challenge at BTST (it's a freebie) and the journaling
I will be the gladdest thing
Under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.
is from the poem "Afternoon on a Hill" by Edna St. Vincent Millay

Well, it look like it's going to be another beautiful day today which means time to tend to my garden. Hope you all have a good one, Happy Scrappin.

No comments: