Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Frightfully Delightful!

Hey everyone I know it's been a little bit since my last post but I've got a lot going on right now so I do apologize. I have managed to get a new kit in the store! Yippy. It's called Frightfully delightful and it's here in time for Halloween.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Kit contains:

10 patterned/textured papers
5 bows
5 ribbons
5 sets of border stitching
4 buttons
3 frames
2 pieces of word art
1 bat gem
1 pumpkin gem
1 purple gem

You can get it now at Scrappers Zone

It seems right now my new favorite thing is brag books (You call all Thanks Amy Fenner for this obsession. LOL But seriously she has some awesome brag book templates at GDS. ) So I have made a brag book LO with this kit.

Finally getting around to last years Halloween pictures only to have to do new ones to deal with at the end of next month! Oh well, a scrappers work is never done. Remember there is still time to apply to be on my CT. And if you're accepted, you get my kits for free! Have a good one. Happy Scrappin

No comments: