Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Moment of Inspiration

Update, I would like to credit MemoryKeeper aka Jeanette from ScrapFlair for inspiration on this Template.
Good Morning, I'm here, I'm OK, just life with both kids home doesn't always give me time to post everyday. Especially when you're trying to keep both of them from killing each other. Ah, how it brings back memories of when I was growing up with my brother. Well anyway I guess you all can thank Aydan for your template today. He woke me up around 3 a.m. for more juice, and didn't go back to sleep until a few minutes ago. However while I couldn't sleep I came up with a template, to top it off, I even did a layout to match. To change things up a bit here is the layout


Kit is A Hawaiian Dream by Nayyan Design Studio
Font is hamburger Heaven
The poem reads-

Let's go to the beach To swim and play and run.
Building castles in the sand Is ever so much fun.
We'll fix a picnic lunch And eat it when we like.
And when we all are nice and full We'll take a nature hike.
Be sure to wear your suit And bring along your float.
We'll ride so far out in the surf Pretending it's a boat.
We'll find some pretty shells And throw the gulls some bread.
Put on a lot of suntan oil So that we don't turn red.
We'll never want to leave. Such fun this all has been.
But we'll come back another day And do it all again!

You can download it HERE

I hope you all have a great day, I think I'm gonna try to take a nap before Dominic gets here.
Happy Scrappin!
~Colie

5 comments:

dj said...

This is a very nice template. Thanks so much for sharing!

Michelle said...

Another great template! Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Great template - love the circles! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

PSharp said...

Thank you for the wonderful template.