Saturday, July 28, 2007

Layouts to share

Wow, can I just say the this summer is going by way to fast! I don't know where the time goes. So tomorrow in my anniversary DH and I will have been married for seven years now. I'm still trying to figure out how we haven't killed each other. I tell you I never thought I would meet someone who was as stubborn as me then I went an married him. Silly me. But I love him so I guess I'll keep him. Then on Tuesday Gabby will be 7 yes I was giving birth on what was supposed to be my honeymoon! I made this LO for her Birthday gift, she loves LOs of herself


She is so cute that way. I used Sweet Versatility by lizandherbabes available at Sweet Digi Scraps
I made this one as a for my Kids Page. I also used Sweet Versatility for this LO and the poem is by Helen Steiner Rice.
Because of everything going on over the next couple of days I don't know when I'll be posting, but I do know the next time I do I'll have something for you. Happy Scrappin~Colie

No comments: