Monday, November 8, 2010

Time for A Blog Train

Hey All Colie here, as you all know I am the guest designer over at Scrapbook-Bytes this month and can I tell you how awesome everyone is over there!! Thank you so much Amy for giving me the chance to hang with you all. I have an exclusive collection over there this month as well it called Sugar Overload and i think Jen told you all about it :) But...here it is again in case you haven't had the pleasure



You can find the full kit HERE and you might want to check out the matching Word Art and Cluster Pack
Because my CT gals love me, I have some great LOs showing off different was to use the kit
Now if you've notice by now it's hard for me to scrap a kit I've designed, but this time I was inspired thanks to pictures I had of my DD and an awesome template by Cindy Schneider.


And now some fun!! The Scrapbook-Bytes Designers want to give your wallet a break! We have organized a blog hop specifically for after the Digi Scrap celebrations this past weekend!

What's even better - the kit pieces you download will be used for our next color challenge in November too. Don't forget to check the zip files - there just might be a little bonus in there!



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you had a great DSD weekend until next time :)

22 comments:

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Lovely ! Thanks so much !

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit, thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

I love it - great train and I love the fact you all started later - gave the hard drive a bit of a rest LOL

Peg said...

Thank you! Love the stars & foliage! :)

benziengirl said...

Thanks so much! This is adorable!

Kim said...

I love your addition to the blog train! Thank you :)

Erika said...

Cute ~ Thank you! Love the bling :)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the cute add on to the train :)
~nancy

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Thanks! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!

tamis3angels said...

Thank you! Love your work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

Cori said...

Thanks for a great kit!

LOFT said...

Thanks much!

Annabella said...

Lovely mini Kit, thank you ever so much!! You Rock!!

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work.

Unknown said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

grambie said...

Another wonderful addition to this blog train. Love the various shapes included within your elements, along with the beautiful patterned papers. Thank you for this gift.

MaryAnn said...

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing this! ♥

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Cassel said...

Thank you for the direct link to download.