Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So much to blog about

There is so much going on I don't know where to begin. oh wait yes I DO!!! Have you seen the New Moon trailer yet? Well here's your chance






I am so excited I can't even begin to tell you, now I can't wait til November. 170 day according to the New Moon Count down ;) Well, because I'm so excited about the preview, I wanted to share the joy with a sale.

That's right, from now until June 15Th all products in my shops at BTST, GP, and DD are $2 each. So, if you've had your eye on something, now is the time to snag it up!
Before I run, I want to share a LO with you all
Kit is Family Movie Night by Sweet Digi Scraps you can get it free at DSA
http://digiscrapaddicts.com/products...php?photo=1391
Font DJB Brittany Script
Shadow angle -116

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

No comments: