Monday, February 2, 2009

What New

This month I'm one of the spot light designers at Gotta Pixel, and that mean all of my products are 30% off, and I'm working like crazy yo get you some great new products. And speaking of new... I have a New template Set

12x12

11x8.5

Available at Gotta Pixel, Been There Scrapped That, and Divine Digital.
Both sets are 30% off and include 4 layered PSD templates with individual png files, sets are for personal and commercial use.
How about a freebie? Well here you go the next in the Blog template series.

Click here to d/l

And last but not least, I have a new kit coming out to Gotta Pixel and Been There Scrapped That tomorrow, and word has it it's only going to be $1 but shhhh don't let anyone know I told you that. Here's a little peek to hold you over

And a LO by Gwen using the kit

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the full kit :)

12 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks so much for sharing the great templates here on your blog! I love them!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Feb [LA 09:00pm] - 03 Feb [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the wonderful template!

Caliméro said...

Merci pour ce magnifique template!

Tishia said...

you have an award on my blog :)

http://designsbytishia.blogspot.com/

Tink said...

Gorgeous layouts and template. Thank you so much. I just adore the Shy Guy and City Boy kits and have already picked them.

sev said...

thank you ! beautiful template !

Caliméro said...

I use your template for the template's challenge on my forum. You can see my page on my blog.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

rasitha said...

ITemplatez.com offers professional web templates, flash templates ,swish templates, dreamweaver templates, and other web design productsavailable for immediate download.