Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My Birthday Sale

So yes it's my birthday And boy do I have a lot going on starting off with my Birthday Sale. Right now you can save 29% off all of my designs at Been There Scrapped That, Elemental Scraps and Scrap Outside the Box and because it's my birthday, here is a coupon for an additional $2.00 off of your purchase of Designs by Colie's Corner good at all three stores valid until the end of the month . BIRTHDAY_08

First Grab Bag

I finally did it! I created my first grab bag and I've packed it with a few goodies for you. This Grab Bag contains 4 all new products Available September 7th -14th 2008 and you can get it for only $3 at BTST, ES and SOTB


CT Announcement


Joining the already amazing Gwen, Liz, Kristen, are Beverly, Eileen, Kimberly, Kris, Lindsy, Lori, Martina, Ruby, Shannon, and Tammy and a special Welcome back to Lee Ann. Thank you so much ladies I'm excited to have you all as part of the team!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colie
I'm honored and excited to be on your CT. Can hardly wait to get started!
Beverly

Kris Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Colie! Awesome sale you are having & such a great grab bag.

I'm happy to be included on your creative team.

Jan Connair (Magpie) said...

Happy birthday, and thanks for the coupon!

MrsRomer said...

Happy, happy birthday! Life starts at 30 :)

Thank you for the freebies on your blog too :)

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

A very happy birthday to you!