Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Kits

Sea Side

Who doesn't enjoy a good trip to the beach? I know I do, and those trips help to inspire My July ES color play kit Sea Side. Includes 7 solid papers, 4 patterened papers, 2 ocean photo papers 1 bow 5 buttons, 1 charm border, 2 flowers 1 flower border, 2 frames, 4 gems 1 set of stitched journal strips, 2 realistic shells 1 staple 3 tags and 1 full alpha, upper and lower case letters, symbols * @ ? { } and ! Check it out HERE




LOs by my CT girls



By Kristen




By Gwen



Apple Orchard


As summer draws to an end and harvest time approches, what comes to mind is going and picking juicy crisp apples. So I bring to you Apple Orchard, a delicious kit packed with fun elements perfect for your little cuties picking apples, enjoying a picnic, or just being adorable.Includes: 12 papers, 2 birds, 3 bows, 4 buttons, 5 flowers, 4 frames 1 decorative mat, 2 straight ribbons 1 folded ribbon, 2 sets of stitches, 2 ribbon wraps, 1 stitched ribbons, 2 peices of ric rac, 3 tags, 2 doodles, and 2 trees Check it out HERE


My LO with the kit

click HERE for full credits

No comments: