Friday, April 4, 2008

LOs to share and a Sale

BTST News

So I have been so very busy getting thing ready for the new site. And in case you haven't heard about it, Liz aka Sweet Digi Scraps and i are getting ready for the grand opening of Been There Scrapped That. The grand opening is April 7Th and we have lots of surprises in store! You are all more than welcome to go on over to the site and give it a look see

CT LOs

I know it's been a while since I've shared any Ct LOs so here are a few I have done for Liz

Kit is Get Dirty







New Products & a Sale

On April First ES got a new look and to celebrate all Personal use items are 50% off until April 9Th. I must say that is a pretty sweet deal. Here a couple of my items included in the sale

Secret Rebel

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, Happy Scrappin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Colie, I'm glad that you can finally showcase your work in your own store. I know how much time and pride you put into your kits.
The best of luck with the store, I know you and Liz will do well.
Love, Mom