Monday, January 28, 2008

Do I Have News For You

Good News!
So much has happened since I posted last, and I have been so busy busy busy! You wanna know why? Well do ya? OK, OK there was a designer call for a store and I decided to take a chance and apply. And I was accepted! I am now one of the designers at Elemental Scraps. Yay! Toot toot goes my horn! I'm not the only their new designer either, there are 13 other talented gals joining the team, including my good friend Liz aka Sweet Digi Scraps. Funny thing is neither of us knew the other applied, ironic huh? So in celebration of the new designers Elemental Scraps is having a hugh sale! And the products in my store are 50% off .



Scrap-A-Holic News

The results are in, and all of the contestants from round 1 are moving to round 2. They did a great job with Amy's Lovey Dovey Nights kit and this week they get to scrap with my new kit Lets Play

These bright and bold colors are sure to liven up any layout. Whether you've got little kids or big ones or are just looking for something fun, Lets Play is sure to please.

Kit contains 8 patterned/textured papers 3 frames, 2 felt borders ,2 flourish stickers, 2 glitter splotches, 2 paper flowers, 2 ribbon flowers, 2 tags, 2 fabric stars, 2 ribbons, 2 pieces of ricrac, 2 ribbons with eyelets, 1 paper star, 1 staple set, 1 bow, 1 rubber band bow, and 1 set of stitches


And for this week only, Lets Play on sale 25% off, so make sure to go and check it out! Don't forget you only have 4 more days to get the JFTSOI January Mega Collab Kit free. All you have to do is spend $10 or more and the kit is yours FREE. You really don't wanna pass this on up! Well off I got, lots to do, Have a great day!


Happy Scrappin

No comments: