Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good Morning All I have to admit it, I Love QPs! Are you ever pressed for time but you have picture you have to scrap? Well a QP is the perfect answer. But which one do you use? How to make them one of a kind? Join me Wednesday December 5 at 8 pm est. in the Colie’s Corner Chat room and together well learn to use a quick page to its full potential.
Attend the chat and get a QP to make your own. Post a LO in the JFTSOI Gallery by 12/17/07 using the QP and get this Holly Jolly Days Add On as a bonus.



New Products

I know how busy the Holidays can be, so I wanted to try to help them run a little smoother, if that is even possible LOL! So Ive created a few Christmas card pack for you.


Holly Jolly Photo Cards
Very Merry Photo Cards


Yuletide Photo Cards(Coming Soon)



Hope you all have a great day! Happy Scrappin,

1 comment:

MemoryKeeper said...

Colie, your holiday cards are the absolute best! I love your QP's too, and the teams! Sorry I've been out of the loop...promise to catch up some! Your stuff looks OUTSTANDING!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette