Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Gift of Thanks-Day 6

Good Morning everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend, I know I am. I was finally inspired and I've started to work on my holiday kits. I think I actually have three kits going at the same time LOL. But thats me hehehe, all or nothing. And today, since I'm in the holiday mood, here is a little something to get you going.

Click here to download

As I was was working on the new Christmas kit I had a little fun with these and it kinda gives you a little peek at what is to come.

Oh and you just have to stop past Liz's Blog. She has this awesome freebie up but it only for a limited time so get it fast. Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Scrappin

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

by- Lizandherbabes said...

Thanks so much girl! Loving these Christmas trees! I am still on the sports page now- LOVE YOUR WORK!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty ornaments!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Anonymous said...

hi,

wunderschönes kit. bitte an katrinhunold@aol.com

thank you
katrin

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.