Monday, October 29, 2007

So much to do so little time

Wow almost two weeks since my last post, I tell you, even when I don't sleep, there just isn't enough time in the day! As some of you already know I had to drop out of the design contest at Just For The Scrap Of It. I didn't want to but with trying to buy a house at the same time I just ran out of time. But let me tell you about the kits that these ladies have com up with for the final round. They are Awesome! And speaking of the final round.....



Now you have to register to view and download these kits, but I tell you it's worth it so head on over to http://justforthescrapofit.net/gallery/ and check out the Round 4 gallery. Oh and did I mention the kits are free??? Well they are so, what are you waiting for? Go and get em!
Oh and Liz, she has an awesome freebie for you today, I tell you I don't know how she does it!

You can find it on her BLOG . Now I myself can't wait to work with this great kit. I'll be sure to post my LO when I'm done so you can see it all in action. Have a good one!
Happy Scrappin

No comments: